Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The information (CONTENT) accessible by you (USER) has many sources that are not controlled by the New Mexico Infrastructure Finance Conference (NMIFC).
1) Determine whether the CONTENT complies with USER’s needs;
2) Determine whether USER has adequate legal rights to store, reproduce or otherwise make use of the CONTENT in the manner contemplated by USER;
3) Comply with any legal obligations, including but not limited to, obligations imposed by copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, and export laws; and
4) Isolate CONTENT executing anti-contamination software and otherwise taking steps to ensure that the CONTENT, if contaminated or infected, will not damage USER’s information or system.
CONTENT Is Not Warranted Or Guaranteed In Any Way
NMIFC is provided on an “As Is, As Available” basis. NMIFC makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to NMIFC or any associated CONTENT
NMIFC does not warrant or guarantee:
1) The accuracy, adequacy, quality, currentness, validity, completeness, or suitability of any CONTENT for any purpose;
2) That any CONTENT will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
3) That the CONTENT will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable; or
4) That the functions or services performed by NMIFC will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects by NMIFC will be corrected.
In no event shall NMIFC be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the CONTENT or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the CONTENT. NMIFC will not be responsible if any CONTENT infects or contaminates a USER’s system or information. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of NMIFC and the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currentness, validity and quality of any CONTENT is with the USER.
In no event will NMIFC be liable to any party (i) for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use, any CONTENT even if NMIFC shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise; or (ii) for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of any CONTENT
NMIFC respects your privacy and does not share personal information except when required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of NMIFC, its customers, or the public. It is our commitment to protect your privacy. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of NMIFC.
Information Collection and Use
NMIFC will not sell, share, or rent personal information to others except as explicitly disclosed in this statement.
A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server. The browser stores the message in a text file on your computer which is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. When you enter a Web site using cookies, you may be asked to fill out a form providing such information as your name and interests. This information is packaged into a cookie and sent to your Web browser which stores it for later use. The next time you go to the same Web site, your browser will send the cookie to the Web server. The server can use this information to present you with custom Web pages. So, for example, instead of seeing just a generic welcome page you might see a welcome page with your name on it.
NMIFC will use IP addresses, obtained from log files, to analyze usage trends, administer the site, or in the good faith belief that use of IP addresses is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of NMIFC, it’s customers, or the public.
NMIFC contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to NMIFC.